under promise & over deliver
Scroll down to register
february 10, 2024 class
7:30 am PST
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
1 Hour & 42 Minutes
I created a video that teaches how I work. If you want to watch it, join my Telegram group and I’ll send you information.
This is A SMALL PART not ALL of what I teach in LIVE SEMINARS with THE ACADEMY OF ACUPUNCTURE. I go into MORE EXTENSIVE DETAIL in live training. This video is just a taste of what I teach live.
My work can be found at: https://www.elementsinharmonyacupuncture.com/
This video specifically teaches how I keep my practice full to capacity 80-100%+ of the time. I treat patients in 15 tables and chairs every hour. Typically, my main 5 tables and 4 recliners in the treatment room ARE FILLED. My 6 overflow antigravity chairs will be filled especially during my evening and afternoon shifts. My patients stay 45 minutes minimum to 2+ hours.
In this 1 hour and 42 minute video I really break down:
1. The value of your services and how you price your services
2. Understanding the value of giving more than what you are paid for
3. Increasing your value as a doctor
4. Understanding the demographics of the patients you really want to treat
5. How to separate yourself as a doctor from all of the other acupuncturists in your entire county
6. Discussing how much time you spend with your patients and how long you allow them to stay in your healing center
7. What are you bringing to the table as a doctor?
8. The EXACT RECIPE that the late Grandmaster Dr. Richard Teh-Fu Tan shared with me since 2006 (I started practice in 1999)
9. Understanding UNDER MARKET, MARKET and OVER MARKET value
10. The incredible importance of correct content on your website
11. Why patients would change acupuncturists
12. What you need to do to be the most effective acupuncturist for your patients
13. Discussing health goals with patients
14. How I handle challenging patients
15. Paying attention to DETAILS in your work as a doctor
16. CREATING new habits as a doctor and as a student
17. What each acupuncturist has to do differently in order to become SUCCESSFUL
18. The IMPORTANCE of MASTERING the BASICS
To watch this video: Subscribe here
Contact Dr. Dolopo on Telegram 1-619-341-4341 USA.
February 10, 20247
7:30 am PST
ends 9:00 am
$50 USD when you register by January 15, 2024
$100 after January 15
There are no CEUs/PDAs for this event.
You will earn more money after you take this class.
You will have a better understanding on how to create stronger relationships with your patients.
Your patients will have a LONGER and more PROFITABLE
lifetime value in your healing center.
Text 1-619-341-4341 after you make your purchase to confirm with Dr. Dolopo.